Tuesday, May 19

saje nak cube

blogging???? dah banyak kali dengar tp kali ni je br tergerak ati nak cube... maklomla aku mcm bute IT sikit... tak terdedah sgt dgn benda2 mcm ni... lg satu aku takde benda pon nak tulis... tp there must be a 1st time... so why don't i just give it a shot... paling tidak pon ape yg terbuku kat ati aku end somewhere... rather than killing myself from inside those hate... better to express it in this unique way...
1stly aku nak bgtau prinsip pemikiran aku...my brain work like this...i try my hardest to make my life interesting but there maybe time i failed but then i realised not me judging is my life interesting enough... it's those around me keep saying "ok la tu"... so eventhough my failure would be seen as interesting so i would only act as if i'm happy with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment