Wednesday, March 16

marathon

i watched Biggest Loser yesterday nite before Desperate Housewives....its the season finale....they start talking a better way of living by running a marathon....is it rite???


then they said there is half marathon n marathon....i started to get confused.....how far does a marathon goes????i have no idea......then I taught I should start marathon also.....since I've changed from my-not-taking -dinner routine to pulut kuning and gained few pounds....i woke up at 5.30 this morning.....to jog......but i postponed it to 9am....





finally started my marathon today.....its not that far just 4 movies.....hahahahhahhahaaahaha...... yup its a movie marathon...I cant afford to run few miles these days......starting with 127hours then hikayat merong mahawangsa continued with beastly and ended with I am No4.....well something went wrong at the beginning of i'm#4...they turned on THE UNKNOWN....but nobody want to watch that movie.....

i strongly recommend others to watch BEASTLY if u r looking for romance movie n 127hours bcoz the story is just awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment